|These Excel 2016 e-books are very different to any other computer book you have ever read. The Smart Method provides an entirely new and better way to learn Excel 2016. Here are some of the reasons that you should choose these e-books to learn Excel 2016:
- They are up-to-date. These books have been completely updated to match the Excel 2016 January 2018 semi-annual update. This means that the screen grabs will exactly match what you see on your screen and the lessons will be easy to follow. It can be very frustrating to try to learn Excel 2016 using an out-of-date e-book.
- They have free video walk-throughs for every lesson. These are the only Excel e-books that have free video walk-throughs (available from our website for unlimited free online viewing) for every one of the hands-on lessons.
- They are written in plain English. Advanced concepts are explained without needless technical jargon. Everything is concisely described in a simple, no-nonsense way.
- They teach to true Expert level. These e-books teach Excel to an extremely high level of competence that is very rarely found in the workplace (even amongst top professionals). At Expert level your skills will be greater and broader than almost all other Excel users and you will understand (and be able to effectively use) absolutely every Excel feature.
- They cover both versions of Excel. There are now two Windows versions of Excel 2016: Excel 2016 (the pay once version) and Excel 2016 for Office 365 Subscribers (the subscription version). Great care has been taken to avoid confusion caused by the (often huge) differences between the two versions. Where there are differences, you’ll always find them clearly documented within the text of these books.
- They separate OLAP skills from mainstream Excel skills. Excel 2016 now bundles several OLAP related “Power” tools that could be regarded as separate applications. OLAP and relational modeling skills are covered in three dedicated sessions at the end of the Expert Skills book (covering data modeling, OLAP Pivot Tables, 3D Maps and Get & Transform) rather than being jumbled up with regular Excel lessons.
- Smart Method books are best sellers. Every Smart Method Excel book (and there have been eight of them starting with Excel 2007) has been a best seller in its category. This provides you with the confidence that you are using a best-of-breed resource to learn Excel.
- Instruction is logically structured into sessions and lessons. With single, self-contained lessons, the e-books cater for any self-learning or teaching period (from minutes to hours). This makes the e-books ideal for both self-instruction and to teach highly effective, adult training courses.
- Each lesson has a sample file that models a real-world business problem. You’ll immediately appreciate the value and relevance of each skill that you will learn.
Companies who have taken Smart Method courses include:
Time Warner, The United States Army, Daimler Chrysler, Motorola, HSBC, Barclays, American Express, Imperial Tobacco, Volvo, Unilever, BMW, Deutsche Bank, HBOS, The Performing Rights Society, BAE Systems, RBS, Marks & Spencer, Virgin, O2, … and many, many others.