|Please note that these books are only suitable for the Apple Mac version of Excel 2016. (Click here for the Windows e-book bundle)
These Excel 2016 books are very different to any other computer book you have ever read. The Smart Method provides an entirely new and better way to learn Excel 2016. Here are some of the reasons that you should choose these books to learn Excel 2016:
- They are written in plain English. Advanced concepts are explained without needless technical jargon. Everything is concisely described in a simple, no-nonsense way.
- They teach to true Expert level. These books teach Excel to an extremely high level of competence that is very rarely found in the workplace (even amongst top professionals). At Expert level your skills will be greater and broader than almost all other Excel users and you will understand (and be able to effectively use) absolutely every Excel feature.
- Smart Method books are best sellers. Every Smart Method Excel book (and there have been eight of them starting with Excel 2007) has been a best seller in its category. This provides you with the confidence that you are using a best-of-breed resource to learn Excel.
- Instruction is logically structured into sessions and lessons. With single, self-contained lessons, the books cater for any self-learning or teaching period (from minutes to hours). This makes the books ideal for both self-instruction and to teach highly effective, adult training courses.
- Each lesson has a sample file that models a real-world business problem. You’ll immediately appreciate the value and relevance of each skill that you will learn.
Companies who have taken Smart Method courses include:
Time Warner, The United States Army, Daimler Chrysler, Motorola, HSBC, Barclays, American Express, Imperial Tobacco, Volvo, Unilever, BMW, Deutsche Bank, HBOS, The Performing Rights Society, BAE Systems, RBS, Marks & Spencer, Virgin, O2, … and many, many others.