This book is also available for Excel 2019, Excel 365, Excel 2016 for Mac and Excel 2019 for Mac.
Here are some of the reasons that you should choose this e-book to learn Excel 2016:
- Absolutely anybody can learn Excel 2016 using this book. You will repeatedly hear the same criticism of most Excel 2016 books: “you have to already know Excel to understand the book”. This book is different. If you have no previous exposure to Excel 2016, and your only computer skill is using a web browser, you’ll find it really easy to work through the lessons. Everything is concisely described in a way that absolutely any student, of any age or ability, can easily understand.
- It provides the fastest possible way to learn Excel 2016. With single, self-contained lessons, this book caters for any self-learning or teaching period. Many learners have learned Excel by setting aside just a few minutes each day to complete a single lesson. Others have worked through the entire book in a single day.
- It focuses upon skills used in the real world of business. This book makes it easy to master Excel to a standard that will greatly impress most employers because it doesn’t confuse by including skills that are not commonly used by most office workers. See the table of contents to review the vast number of Excel skills you will master.By the end of the book you’ll be able to very quickly create sophisticated worksheets like the one shown on the cover of the book.
- Smart Method® books are #1 best sellers. Every paper printed Smart Method Excel book (and there have been ten of them starting with Excel 2007) has been an Amazon #1 best seller in its category. This provides you with the confidence that you are using a best-of-breed resource to learn Excel.
- Learning success is guaranteed. For over fifteen years, Smart Method courses have been used by large corporations, government departments and the armed forces to train their employees. This book is ideal for teaching or self-learning because it has been constantly refined (during hundreds of classroom courses) by observing which skills students find difficult to understand and then developing simpler and better ways of explaining them.
- It is the book of choice for teachers. As well as catering for those wishing to learn Excel by self-study, Smart Method books have long been the preferred choice for Excel teachers as they are designed to teach Excel and not as reference books. All Smart Method books follow best-practice adult teaching methodology with clearly defined objectives for each learning session and an exercise to confirm skills transfer.
- It provides a route to become a true Excel 2016 guru. If you later decide that you’d like to become a true Excel guru we also have an Excel 2016 Expert Skills book that will teach you very advanced features (such as OLAP multi-dimensional modeling) that very few real-world Excel users need in their everyday work.
Companies who have taken Smart Method courses include:
The United States Army, Daimler Chrysler, Motorola, HSBC, Barclays, American Express, Allied Irish Banks, Imperial Tobacco,Volvo, BMW, Time Warner, Virgin, Pokerstars, Unilever, Deutsche Bank, The BBC, British Petroleum, The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, The Ministry of Defence, Keele University, HBOS, Transport For London, Scottish Power, BAE Systems, RBS, The British Museum, The National Gallery, Marks & Spencer, O2… and many, many others.